Gist

"Hmmm, my sister, you don't know what happened today"

"What happened?"

"Edu Brazil came to my house today, for the first time since he came back to the village"

"Wooooow, baby girl, that guy isn't playing o, tell me something"

"Wait, let me finish first before your mind starts running wild"

"Hahaha"

"Let her finish joor, we are listening, nne biko continue"

"Do you know with all his gra-gra and money, he is still shy around my parents"

"Are you serious?"

"He couldn't even look me in the eye when my parents called me out to the sitting room, he was So shy"

"Awwwwn, that's so cute"

"I almost burst into laughter looking at him"

"Awwwwn, he is so innocent"

"Innocent fire, that guy is something else in the bed o, don't mind that his shyness"

"Hahahahaha" 

Comments

Popular Posts