Gist 2


"So Ada, why haven't you told Nkem about you and Obiora? I was thinking you were going to chip in when we were coming back and you brought up Edu." 

"My sister, can you please let that go? She doesn't need to know" 

"Hmm... I Don't think it's wise, being that she and Obiora are getting serious, and besides you have Edu now. This shouldn't be an issue, I don't like that I'm keeping serects from her" 

"The issue is that I don't want to lose Edu Brazil. How do you think he would feel knowing what happened with Obiora while he was away." 

"You said it was a one time thing right?" 

"Yes" 

"And it didn't happen again, right?" 

"Listen eh, that's not how it works with men o, they will cheat on you like their life depends on it, but just one unverified gossip about you cheating, everything is gone, not to talk of me telling him about it. Hmm... I can't do that o" 

"So what of our friend? She deserves to know that you had something to do with her boyfriend" 

"Chinwe, when you say it like that it will be as if it happened when they were dating, this thing happened before they even met" 

"That's more of the reason you should tell her, it wouldn't hurt her, she needs to know" 

"Nah, what she doesn't know won't kill her Chinwe" 

"Hmm... Ada, I'm worried o, things like this turn out to spoil things way later, it's better now than later" 

"What will you have me do eh? Ruin this beautiful thing I have with Edu Brazil? Eh?"

Comments

Popular Posts