Braingasm


The sun doesn't wake me up here like they do in my southern moments, I installed thicker curtains here. I wouldn't drive four hours east to gaze upon the same mistakes I made in the other house. I know how to displease myself to make my friends happy, which of course doesn't make me the good guy at the end of the day, I knew Olu didn't follow my instructions on the specifics of the type of curtains I paid him to install for me. But I had previously almost slit his throat in front of my girlfriend for being disrespectful to her. He is a stand up guy, and cared more about how I handled the issue than losing his life. I shouldn't have done that in front of my girl he would later advise, but like I said, I never end up the good guy, even though I let his curtain mistakes slide. I only get the good guy compliments when everything is ruined. Both friendships and relationships alike suffer the same fate, when I'm done, you can't be any less an enemy, just like Olu and the girl I nearly slit his throat for. My isolation have begun again. My excuse for promiscuity is usually to let my heart heal, I don't know if it works or time heals me, because two years later, I'm ready to jump on that bandwagon again even though I know I never get it right. But this isn't two years later, I'm still in my healing process. Mixed with Alcohol, bad decisions and horny girls that never stimulate my mind. Dark rooms and the comfort of raw loud smoke painting a mirage of white smoke in the woods at winter, I would hear the lighter flick twice like the first few seconds into a lil Wayne's songs in 2008. She slowly dragged two puffs and sent shock waves down my spine "What do you think about 666 Vyrus, are you on the scientific or religious path it's significance?" I've just sexually climaxed, but at this moment, realizing she knows about the the three sixes of proton, electron and neutron that makes carbon and help make Melanin, I knew I was about to have a braingasm. 

Comments

Popular Posts