The Spiteful Gangster


I sat wounded in spirit 
Gripping my half empty bottle of rum 
Eyes closed counting stars in pixels and digits 
Seated in the dark lost in time and agony 
Pain had over taken me
She knew she couldn't save me anymore 
What's left to save in a broken me? 
Soul been damaged beyond repairs 
I've looked for love in all the right places 
Friends, family, lovers and side chics 
But got shades of hurt embraces 
Friends that grin a vicious smile 
That lead my heart to a stranded stand 
Wasted emotions stretched a thousand miles 
I whispered my worst nightmare in questions 
Like a hopeless inquiry with no sightful answer 
Unpleasant flash of my life of sadness 
Who will love a spiteful gangster? 


'Your child Eddie, your child' She whispered 
Your child will love you, a spiteful gangster 

[@the_vyrus]

Comments

Popular Posts