Recent Struggles




These drugs that I take 
Don't even help me no more 
Just like the rhymes that I make 
Problems are getting bigger 
The more that I bake 
What can I say? 
I thought being a hustler 
Is all that takes 
For them to love you 
Just like they do drake 
I'm getting stale 
Trying to make this money is taking years 
My dad be telling me 
He married just at my age 
Pressure is mounting on me 
Just like lights on a stage 
What can I say? 
The little I be making 
Ain't even here to stay 
Responsibilities grabbing em 
Just like a piece of cake 
When I think about it a lot 
I'm starting to shake 
Can I make it through this tunnel 
To see the light of the day? 
Ain't feeling great 
I feel like choking myself 
End this breathe that I take 
Hommies be calling on the phone 
I heard that you are made 
Not even questioning 
If you have eaten for the day 
They wanna take 
All they can get off you 
And then go away 
And when it's getting difficult 
You'll hear what they'll say 
Nigga wait 
I thought you have millions locked in your safe 
Or all those IG uploads 
They real or they fake? 
Laugh to your face 
Just take a break 
Shake of all your enemies 
Make money your prey 
Hunt it like an animal 
And make sure you pray 
Don't ever sway 
Believe in yourself alone 
Let others stay 
Don't believe what they tell you 
Make your own fate 
This life will always fuck you 
You're straight or you're gay 
But God will always guide you 
That's what Vyrus say

@the_vyrus

Comments

Kizito said…
Great you got a fan tonight .
Njzhra

Popular Posts