Benz


You stretch your neck when you talk 
In a stubborn gesture 
Putting your foot down without breaking a sweat 
I love your stubbornness 

You talk funny 
Like your teeth is an obstruction 
Making your words sound so cute 
I love your funny talks 

You are more than confident in yourself 
Like the awareness of peacock's beauty  
A benz is a benz not a Camery 
I love your cockiness 

I'm scared of your driving 
But I like the way you command the vessel 
Like a ship captain behind the wheels 
I love your sailor's spirit 

You fight laughing at my jokes 
Looking at me with a fake straight face 
Suppressing the laughter in your guts 
I love the way you laugh so hard at my jokes days later 

You throw that peace sign when you pose 
Blinking your eyes severally when I'm getting wary 
Bow legged pose with a left hand peace sign to my face 
I love the way you pose 

You walk up and down the room talking when we fight 
But stand with a cute face and squeezed lips when I talk 
Until we end up in each others arms 
I love the way we fight 

I watch you nod eyes closed lost to good music 
Lip syncing to the lyrics in an audioless vibe 
Like your own private karaoke 
I love the way you loose yourself 

Strange how you appear shallow but yet deep 
Future conversations and business plans 
The way you understand life and bask in its thoughts 
I love our deep talks 

The way you absent mindedly pay attention is amazing 
Remembering every details even when playing 
Like the goddess of retaintive memory 
I love the way your head works 

You are fond of running your hands through my hair 
Untangling my dreads and knotting em back 
Makes conversations with you sweeter 
I love the way you play with my hair 

I feel my presence in the Milky Way when with you 
You are the star of energy in my universe 
Galactic star dust completing my existence 
I love you

Comments

Popular Posts