Moment of Silence



She called out 'Vyrus', and I ran into the room to see her griping my gun with an angry face and holding my phone on her other hand, obviously boiling in serious anger. She had developed a stammer I didn't know about in the past 13 months we've been dating. Haven't seen her like this before, she was so angry and with her carrying a gun which I knew was kept in a hard-to-reach place, I didn't know what to say so not to piss her off more, cause I felt the words 'hunny', 'sweetie' or 'baby' were the wrong words to say. It was safe to assume I've been caught cheating, even tho I know I had never cheated on her. In my head 'these facebook girls have finished me o! Who knows what someone have sent to my inbox and she saw it'. Standing frozen gazing at her already sweating from inside, waiting for the cold sweats to soak up my clothes, she went "Hunny I cannot find my phone, and I've been trying to use your phone to call it but it's not going thru, and I'm already going late for the party, you should learn to keep your gun safe hun, I hate finding it when I'm looking for something else".
Phew! I didn't utter a word to her... I just went into the shower to take a calming bath and thank God for saving my life!

Comments

Popular Posts