His Name Wasn't Eddie



She walked through the door with her eyes gazed on me
Thirsty like she told me over what's app
All she wanted was to sexually destroy things with me all night .
Her boyfriend had dropped her off at her friend's place for night class.
Her friend Chioma was my lodge mate
She had a fiancée too but my hommie Paully was also her sex mate
Chioma had promised to hook me up with this her friend Lisa who had a busy boyfriend
We were made side Niggas but who cared
Lisa had never cheated on her boyfriend (who promised her marriage) since they started dating for a year now
I was her first different soup
I slowly closed the door behind her, grabbing her by the waist
I didn't let her move an inch more, sliding my left hand from under into blouse robbing her back slowly as I unhooked her bra
Turning off the light with my right hand and also bolting the door
Two steps to the right was my one seater cushion
I moved towards it in the dark and she followed my lead
Her phone just started ringing, and she had to answer
Ransacking her hand bag to find her phone, my hands didn't leave her body
She was wearing a short skirt which was just perfect as I sat down letting her sit on my laps which was in between her thighs
As she found the phone, I made her raise her both hands up for me to take of the blouse
It was chioma calling, probably to find out if she had finally arrived
But before I could remove the blouse, the phone stopped ringing
She pressed her left hand on my chest rubbing it hard like she was giving me CPR while the right hand still clutched her phone
My left hand was still on her breasts while my right hand reached for her lacy panties feeling her clits through the lace
Rubbing it hard gently, no she started moaning slowly
Her phone started ringing again
Must be chioma calling back
She had to pick and let her know she's arrived
Just as I started kissing her neck, she picked up the phone and went "Oh Eddie"
It was her boyfriend at the other end
And his name wasn't Eddie


Comments

Popular Posts