Hip Hop is Only For Children


So I'm still starring at page 192 of HIP-HOP IS ONLY FOR CHILDREN. The third paragraph started with "Nnagoziem TheVyrus Udensi wrote"... 

Then it continues to the next three pages, all my words! I know it's not a big deal to you all, but to me, it fucking is! Now I'm starring at these pictures where Jon Ogah has the book, Asa (who I idolize by the way) has the book, Nneka has the book, Latoya Aduke has the book, Tuface, Seun Kuti and the host of others, and all I can think of, in as much as I've paid attention to these people's works, they have also paid attention to a little piece of my work! All thanks to Onyeka Nwelue who wrote this amazing book and had me contribute to it! I feel blessed and a bit immortal. *shines teeth*











Comments

Popular Posts