Swift Dismay



She said that's what girls like her do. It pricked me, I felt hurt for her, it tricked me. I didn't know how she felt, I saw her tears melt. I couldn't do a thing, my boss ceased her phone the moment it tries to ring. It was all she could do for him, sexually satisfy his urges without a wedding ring. I watched her eyes connect with mine, it was late, dark, lonely and my watch said 'after nine'. I'm just a driver that is very lucky to have a job, when she's drunk, the boss orders me to take her away from the club. This night was different, I had a totally strange experience. She always sat at the back, drunk passed out at times puking in the van. But this night she was wide awake, letting her breast pop visible to me like a pile of cake. Cup cakes that giggle, my eyes froze on it through the rear view like I saw evil. She didn't drink like she always does, not as much. But my boss thought different I suppose, didn't watch her drink as such. She wasn't even aware of her nakedness, her eyes sought mine and for the first time she wasn't experiencing wickedness. "Pull over Eddie, please pull over", I pumped the brakes like she controlled my internal aura. I was lost in thoughts still grabbing the steering, she was already out of the car, slammed the door and started removing her earrings. I stepped out too ran towards her as my mind ran back and forth, "you see these?" She yelled showing the diamond earrings and gold watch, "this is all he thinks I just worth", at this moment I got caught. Thinking in the direction I think she wanted me to, this is my bosses lady what I've I gotten into? She let go of her tears again, reminding me that was all her years of gain. I couldn't understand one bit of what was happening, she scattered her hair like she was struck with a bolt of lightening. Her hair was nappy, but seeing her earlier Today at the jewel store I thought she was happy. That moment I began to see things clear, like a prophet of doom to whom the end is near. She wasn't happy she had never been, her addictions hid her emotions beneath her skin. She wanted a little bit of life at first, poverty had left her life a living mess. So she wanted a chance to the life of bliss, slapped on her cheek with a devil's kiss. She thought my boss was to her God's blessings, she started making more than her average earnings. The blissful life kicked in, within years she discovered her freedom was already locked in. She couldn't live like her friends her wound was general, with any other guy she kissed, she created a funeral. My boss never asked her no to cheat, but if she fucks you he makes your death look neat. My boss never in his life tolerates nonsense, it's a pity because she somehow had a conscience. The guys she kissed are even grand, and with each death their blood stained her hands. It's sad she got addicted to sex she liked leaving her legs ajar, but my boss as busy never cared to satisfy her. Among the boys I'm the only my boss's relative, I guess that how she came up with this close talk initiative. Shame, shame because it wasn't far too long, she was about to discover her attempt was very wrong. My loyalty to my boss was solid and very unshaken, I guess my promiscuity she wanted to feed on but sadly mistaken. My heart could easily melt for her not withstanding, business is business choices are made with personal understanding. She made hers and her choices are slowly killing her within, but she was supposed to no matter what stick with it. Grossed in the moment i never settled my mind with whatever she was up to, But whatever she had in mind I was the wrong person to come to. Get away plans she related to me wasn't for her alone, talking about her love for me and the need for us to elope. Bank accounts stacked with my boss's money, booked flight tickets to take off the next morning. I expected this to happen because my boss already told me, before she makes a move he usually perceives the whole thing. so when she held my clothes in desperation and yelled "Eddie save me", I buried in her head the bullets my boss gave me! 

Black Rebel | The Vyrus 

Comments

Popular Posts