Sally Island 12

I obviously just had sex with a ghost and a ghost of a lady I heard about as a kid, It wasn't funny at all to me, but the earlier events that led to me finding out she was a ghost was fun regardless. To me, at some level of thinking, it was fun. That sex experience is something I cannot hold from the boys. They needed to hear about this encounter, so I went home to the boys to tell them my horrific encounter, on getting there, Omin was already telling the boys about his own encounter and how he supposedly found Eve the mermaid girl. At first I was angry he found her before me, but not until I heard his story. So somehow, Omin recalled a myth he had heard, the tale of the naked girl in the plantain plantation. You see, plantain apart from Fishing is another major export Sally Island had. It's been said by the visitors and people that come to Sally island for business, that the plantain in Sally Island is the biggest, finest of plantain they have seen or come across the best within other lands. To us, it was the Mutubus that made it so, especially the fact that they also feed from it. 


It's been rumored that Mutubus feed on plantains, mangos, oranges and other fruits. Not much anyway, especially when they are tired of feeding on other meals, they want some fruits instead. So whenever they want some fruits, they come lurking the island as humans, and they also enjoy walking around as humans. Sometimes being a Mutubu becomes boring for them and being a human was a little bit more fun. They spend quite some time as human although it's usually just in a day, and after walking around as humans they come to the plantation to sing and stripe,  according to the myth, something about their naked body and singing voice make the plantain grow fingers fast, fine and fat, fast enough for them to take as much as they want and leave within an hour or two.


Omin knowing this myth, went in search of the plantation where these Mutubus come to hoping to find Eve there. At first, I saw it as a smart move, but then I remembered the priest said if I was going to ever see Eve again, she would come to me, not me going to find her. So I knew it will probably not end well if I had gone to find her myself. Finally, Omin was able to locate the plantation and a clear field where the Mutubus supposedly come to sing and strip, so he Waited in the bushes awaiting the appearance of any Mutubu. Finally after waiting for hours, Eve came dressed up like a human, he didn't come out of hiding. He stayed hidden in the bushes watching her strip and sing to make the plantains fingers grow. 


Gradually, the plantain fingers emerged in it's bunch as Eve stripped. At this point, Ike broke into Omin's story countering him, he believed Omin was lying, Ike never believed that a Mutubu stripping and singing was enough to make plantain fingers grow out. Ike is the kind that doubts everything he didn't see, also good at making fun of everything. He tried extra hard to make Omin shut up at the point he was explaining how he saw Eve take off everything she had on, even her panties. At this point we couldn't figure if it was the supposed lies that pained Ike or something else. It really sounded like he was jealous. 


James was another minute away from smacking Ike for interrupting Omin. Apart from the fact that James was a traditionalist and was using the claims that all the myths of the Island was true, which really pissed me off at times, he liked such stories. Whenever anyone talked about his escapade with a girl, James would make sure the tale was completed before any other thing happens. It was at this point I was sure I wasn't going to share my horrific night with the boys. I also wanted to know what happened too, i wanted to know if Omin had same experience I had with Adriana with Eve, maybe with a different ending. He didn't look like he passed through any similar experience. I was surprised they didn't notice the horror on my face as I walked in. Maybe because they were lost listening to Omin's story. So James asked  Omin to continue his story from where Eve removed her underpants.



Story: Nnagoziem TheVyrus Udensi 
Illustrations: Chevilin Pierre 

Comments

Trini said…
Interesting............. waiting��
Steve said…
Come on bro be faster wt d release of d series joo
evelyn said…
And my name had to be used
NG said…
U dnt even look creative 4rm ur looks at all. Hw do u do these things?
BlueMagic said…
Trini I know ur waiting for the juicy sex part....... and evelyn ur name is kinda sexy so don't be mad it was used
BlueMagic said…
NG ur really amazed...... I guess the saying is true.... looks could be deceiving

Popular Posts