Friendzoned Wishes


i like the feel of crystal sand 
within this season of christmas sounds 
i love the comfort of its wetness 
around my feet, even cold within its prowess 
i like the sound of ocean waves 
swoosh! like whipping of a runaway slave 
i love to watch the surface move 
when the wind soar with a thousand groove 
i want to see the sun set to the ocean floor 
like the visual effect of a potent curse 
i want to hold the hands of my lover 
not in the comfort of my bedding cover 
the birds swagging across the ocean plains 
like they hustle their daily grains 
i love the feel of the mildly bask 
like the depth of an olden calabash 
i want my lover i want him here 
within his arms expel my inner fear 
on this beach with lovers filled 
my lover away in the harvest field 
i feel so cold and i wish i could 
kiss someone with lips that would
but im alone, just alone
in the company of the dude i friendzoned 

SlimEddie|TheVyrus

Comments

Anonymous said…
...

Popular Posts