The Loser's Creed


I've been ruined 
Spoilt and damaged 
Hurt by many 
Young and old 
The ends is tragic 
Insecurity abound 
I feel very abstract 
I'm used to it 
The rejection and repel 
I'm scared of second chances 
It might be a trap 
I'm scared of good news 
Feels of a practical joke 
I doubt compliments 
I read it's sarcasm 
Even if it's not 
I'm ruined like that 
I see gray skies on sunny days 
Joys feel like pain 
Clinging to it familiarity 
Combined services of rejection 
Eyes closed, heart cleared 
No expectations 
No disappointments 
Condolences to hope 
Even enemies wish me well 
Scared when I see open doors 
Loosed so much 
I don't even know when I'm winning 
Colour blind to flying colours 
Cold chills from the winds of change 
Will this ever change? 
I don't have such hopes  
  
-The Vyrus 

Comments

Popular Posts