My Take on Gay Marriage


This gay marriage ish shouldn't be an issue! It shouldn't be at all! Why would it be an issue? We have more weed smokers than we have homosexuals in this country and weed has been illegal since I was born... Ain't seen nobody raised it as a topic for it to be legalized or protest! Or y'all think calming your nerves isn't as important as cumming?Yet we've been smoking weed. Nobody is gonna kill you for smoking weed or even jail you, and I guess same goes of these gay citizens, I'm sure nobody will jail you for choosing to bang an asshole instead of a pussy! Hell, some people still bang female asshole during sex, and I don't think it's any different from a male asshole. Guess what the federal government is trying to say is, like weed smokers do, if you are gonna practice your gay act, please hide as much as you can while doing it! That way, everybody lives happily ever after... We weed smokers are hated by many people and seen as useless people, yet like me, we still live with the stigma and trust me it's not easy being seen as useless when you know on your worst day, you are better than your judge. But we live with it, so I guess I know how y'all gay folks feel. So I suggest you same sex partners should start getting used to that feeling... And if you are gay and have been smoking weed, I'm sure you are not bothered about what the law says. Just do your thing, but not where we can see biko! Most of us got no issues with your choice of sexuality, it's just the sight we dread! I hope y'all understand. Make una no vex abeg... And if USA is so concerned about gay people in Nigeria, they should grant free visa and green card to them so they can come and live with them in the land of the free and home of the brave! Then they'll see how many Nigerians who are gay! But if they can't do that, I suggest they shut the fuck up and mind their business! My dad tells me what to do because he feeds me and pays my bills... I can't remember USA feeding or paying our bills, so why the fuck will they tell us how we do our thing?!! Ara agbakwana ha o! For our gay brothers, and lesbian sisters please try and understand that we are in Africa not the west!


Comments

Popular Posts