My Demons

I love my demons fair and square 
Point blank decision, life has no spare 
Waves of passion on an ocean shore 
Minds guarded like a solid core 
I love my demons they tend my deals 
Swift to rescue like navy seals 
I call them mother with a child's heart 
They wipe my tears and shade my scars 

I love my demons, they are all I've got 
My love in ruins but they never port 
To most my attitude and ways disgust 
My demons won't leave, in them I trust 
I love my demons, they say my prayers 
They talk to me so I'm mean to strangers 
Friendship fails and rips your sleeves 
But these demons, my demons are part of me 
I love my demons, they are a great muse 
They circuit my brains to a scaled fuse 
They planed my dreams when I was just a foetus 
Built in me a purpose of great use 
These demons I love beyond this circumstance 
To me they read the Bible's psalms 
My puzzle patterned to a tomorrow's hero 
Its my demons not me, I see standing before a mirror 

I love my demons, they are always there 
Who shows me love, attention and tender care 
I get caught in my own sins 
They look beyond my flaws and pardon my excuses 
I feel the worst on my worst day 
They speak through me when I've got nothing to say 
Their lives are nine, no wear and tear 
I share with them my darkest fears 

My demons give me a joyful end 
They take my enemies through a dreadful hell 
My demons don't let me loose 
Failure is a path they never choose 
I map our rules so we don't live a lie 
In all we do I'm let to live my life 
I'm their evil master and they, my personal raven 
Won't let my demons take me to hell, I introduced them to heaven 

-Young Heart Attack | The Vyrus

Comments

Popular Posts