Early Morning Ramblings 9 :: Naked truth


 
Abeg who missed me?? LOL. I know none of y'all did. I make a lot of noise, disturb the peace and snob a lot and yet nowhere to be seen these days. I know, I don't even reply messages on my fb inbox anymore, and on BBM it takes ages for me to reply, all I do is send annoying BCs, well like they say "na condition make crayfish bend". So forgive my short comings. I know my ramblings come at weekends but I had to make an appearance today being a weekday, so many things have happened since my last rambling, I said I wouldn't ramble again for a long time so it wouldn't loose its value, but shits kept happening and I'm not in the habit of swallowing spit, my brain is at wit's end with the informations clogging its sexiest performance. 1st I saw a video of muslims in the north, not north Africa o! I'm talking north Nigerian, Ugwu Ausa!!! I saw a video of em beheading a lady and shouting Allah Akbar. I still don't get why they be always calling God's name when doing evil. Its even worse than having sex and screaming "Jesus Jesus", these niggas slit this lady's throat faster than they kill rams for Ramadam abi Sallah, whatever it is they celebrate and were busy screaming "Allah Akbar" who gives a fuck if Allah is at the bar?? You are taking a damn life for fucks sake! Did Allah at the bar give you that command? I don't understand any religion at all again! See eh, we Africans should open our eyes o! We were peaceful when we worshipped our traditional Gods, and we saw their power manifestation more then sef. See how churches and mosques are being burnt, who can burn an active shrine in Enugwu Ezike, Okuzu or Ogun state? Who? You can't fit! Well back to this islamic issue!  The last time I checked, Jihad is a holy war where the war is declared and both sides know there's a war coming and during the war, kids, women, the sick and the elderly are not killed! Isn't that what the Quran said? Yeah! I know the Quran too! Well fuck em! I'm not even about religion these days! Whatever boils their potatoes. I'm home on sundays and fridays! If anybody asks, tell em I'm a Deist!! 
Good thing its a fellow Hausa they killed, forgive my selfishness, I'm human! I love my own first. The video sent chills down my spine, but like they say, God knows best. Then again Agagu died the second time, in that crash taking down more souls, then the rumour spreading is that Obasanjo and Agagu's kids didn't die because their dads belong to one occult or the other. LOL. Its crazy, really crazy, biko if being in an Occult will save my ass from a plane crash, abeg make una give me form ooooo! I wan join!!! If na human head una need I have demanding girls I can lure with Galaxy S4 and BB Q10 and behead em easily and get rich. Let those that can gossip gossip! Me I wan join! No time, its funny how everybody tend to act holy when someone else's sin is on the spotlight. People be like, tufia, he's a bad man, tufia, he's a ritualist. When you are there in your house you can't even afford mosquito coil, and you are banging your neighbour's wife in a room with no cross ventilation. Who are you deceiving? Its same hell you all are going to! Even if he kills his whole hindered for blood money and all you did was reduce a year from your age so you won't retire on time. Nwanne, the belly of the beast expands like a motherfucker, it'll contain y'all comfortably. So stop pointing fingers! If you ever did malpractice for once in school, whether primary, secondary or tertiary, you know your certificate is fraud! Even if you carry Bible from now till tomorrow, if you got a job with that certificate, you know its decite and on falsehood, first class ticket to hell baby! Unless you confess and return that certificate and go get a clean one you achieved with just your brains! Now tell me how many of you are actually saints now? Y'all so busy pointing fingers! The annoying one now is the rate people tend to advice others just to show you how good or made or successful they are. Friends that just bought cars will now see me in the city doing my trekking shit, they will be like, Guy you are unserious, you need to work hard and stop all these useless things you write on facebook, leave girls and chase money. Same idiot I used to be on the hustle block with and map out plans on how to reap of desperate fame seekers and get fat wallets before his parents got him malaysian papers to travel, now cuz he got lil cash and suddenly he thinks he's a better hustler than I am! God please can someone legalize killing? I just stand there and watch, few years back, on the streets, I had more paper than this nigga! I blew more cash than he did, what could be more motivating than an insult from an old mate. Omo its hustle in silence, let your success speak for you. Onwero ife na'eme! Agbachaa oso aguo mile! The last shit that got me jumpy was a video I saw, of some white men in Africa giving starving kids, biscuits with peanut butter! Making the video look all emotional and shit, with all these slow sounds in the background and all, trying to look all sympathetic and shit! I say Fuck em!!! I repeat, fuck em! Damien Marley in the song 'Patience' with Nas said,
"Some of the smartest dummies
Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
An' a fly go a moon
And can't find food for the starving tummies
Pay no mind to the youths
Cause it's not like the future depends on it
But save the animals in the zoo
Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money
This is how the media pillages
On the TV the picture is
Savages in villages
And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, huh
Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids
Stereotyping the image of the images
And this is what the image is
You buy a khaki pants
And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones
An' a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones
Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever known
Put the worst on display so the world can see
And that's all they will ever show
So the ones in the west
Will never move east
And feel like they could be at home
Dem get tricked by the beast
But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?"
You get his point??? Y'all need to start listening to meaningful hip-hop and forget, ASAP rocky, 2chains, Big Sean and wiz khalifa them! Back to my point, these white motherfuckers come to africa, shoot Videos and place adverts of millions on international TV but can't feed the starving kids? Get the fuck outta here! Do you know how much advert slots cost on CNN, BBC and em? And you be trying to look nice, painting pictures to make you look like a good person? Get the fuck outta here! Pastors here and there with jets and mansions, black fucking pastors! Africans! They will rather go start up churches abroad and you hear them say "we have branches in london and USA" with the pride in their loins. So what? Who gives a fuck if you have a branch abroad?? Churches came from there down here! Those motherfuckers don't need help!! Calling someone blind doesn't give you sight. If religion is so great, why does it start so many wars, why do they build big churches and fail to feed the poor? They can't solve their problems so the mask it, shit's like spraying perfume on a coffin. If grace was water, the church should be an Ocean, its supposed to be a hospital for the broken not a museum for good people! Trust me, if Jesus in disguise walk into those churches as a carpenter's son and demands to see the pastor after service looking all raggedy, trust me he's getting no where close to him, prolly because he's not a prominent name trying to make a big donation. Religion is man searching for God, but christianity is God searching for man. Two different things! Now check among these two definition what is happening among us. Why is it that the white men that called us black monkeys, called us niggers, called us savages and we fought to be free from them, its now same them that come to act like they are feeding us, why? All the offerings from sunday services, where does it go? do you know the population of catholic churches? Redeemed? Winners? Dominion City, Christ Embassy? All em flashy churches with rich-ass members!!! What the fuck are you pastors doing? Opening schools with expensive school fees?... I was in a village Ebonyi state last weekend for wine carrying, I don't know why my cousin choose to marry from those backward people. You know how Anambra is the richest state in the east? Yup! Ebonyi is the exact opposite! The brokest state in the East, fucking broke!!! People still live in huts!!!! Huge empty lands and scanty buildings! Contaminated water and wearing a slipper is for the rich! Exposed to mosquitoes and harsh weathers! Kids running around bare naked! Stupid diseases and infections! Yeah! And they have church branches in those villages with huge buildings collecting offering and tithes from those poor people!!! How do you sleep at night reaping the poor off? Then I will see a video of white men trying to act like they helping us! Then I also see celebrities on fat Gucci hand bags, brazilian hair, chanel shades in motherless babies homes taking shots of themselves giving kids cabin biscuit! Cabin fucking biscuit??? Get the fuck outta here! Who are you deceiving? Smartest dummies! Fake motherfuckers! Calling that shit packaging... Trying to bribe karma! Hell! Karma itself doesn't even work, because if it did work likes of Gowon won't be alive while Ojukwu is dead. So fuck karma too! My point is, if you wanna help someone, help! Don't publicise the damn thing! On TV acting like you care...who cares about your modesty and shit? Y'all still going to hell regardless, so stop trying to bribe God! On this note, whether you like me or not, *in mercy Johnson's voice* I took my leave! *grin* crazy shit!



Comments

Popular Posts