To My Newly Acquired Haters

Its a funny thing
Never thought I'll do this
Its a crazy thing
I guess I should see it as progress
The chance of it are slim
I notice shits off recent
At times my mind would scream
Can't say it doesn't get to me
I'm known for coming clean
People making my business their own
As if we all a team
But in a negative way
Trying to obstruct my dreams
Like they knew me when I started
Fuck your moral themes
You hating on a beginner
What will you do when I become a king?

Now everyone has an opinion
What do you think of me?
Like I'm a puppet you manipulate
Fuck your moral themes
If you met me in the gutters
You wouldn't say a thing
Now you see me making good grades
You suddenly have a scheme
On my facebook and my twitter
Trying to smoke me like nicotine
Gossiping me with your bitches
To me they'll always sing
Complaining I always get your girls
Your gossips make them trip
What is the vyrus always feeling like?
Nigga I feel like me!!!
And your hating don't seem to stop me
I'm always on your screen
My writing getting more appreciated
That's the joy it brings
I lost my best friend to this rubbish
Do you know what that shit means?
People hating from a distance
People I've never seen!!
Calling me broke and unfocused
Just watch my field turn green
See how fat my ego is
And yet I'm very lean
See how far I've come already
My name's on google streams
Even if I die today
My name will always live
If you are waiting for me to live by your rules
You are living in a dream
I'm doing things as I pleases
I'm steady getting cream
People smile when I'm mentioned
I'm always on the scene
Phino will say onwebe dii ihe ifuu
Aint nothing you seen
Vheezy just getting started
I'm yet to commit more sins
I'm doing things against your preaching?
Fuck your moral themes
I'm blessed above most of my peers
I'm well and very keen
God protects me with his angels
I'm flying on their wings
I see your hate words on my blog
At least you fucking cling
I'm almost married to my woman
Your relationship is a fling
Your hatred has no fucking impact
You dodging while you swing
You drag my name thru the mud
And yet I come out clean
You throwing stones at my face
And I don't fucking blink
A gun is not a maths problem
I won't even think
Just leave you dead in pool of blood
In your bathroom sink
I'm rooted to the ground
I'm soaring to the brim
You hate and hate and famish
And it don't even sting
I wrote this whole piece on a rhyme
Cause I love showing off more than anything
To give you more shits to hate on
You filthy dirty bin
Dedicated to all my haters
Now watch me upswing!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts