Early Morning Ramlings 2 :: Borrowed Cultures

Another new day, its funny how we keep waking up to a new day regularly and we are so used to it that we don't even remember people still sleep and don't wake up. Imagine me complaining of a cold night and catching a cold, very unappreciative of me. I'm still lying lazy in a heap of unwashed clothes scattered all over my bed fantasising about my celebrity crush, Marsha Thomason, that girl fiiiiiine and the sexy part is she is famous but many people don't know her, just as perfect as I love my girls; low key. I just hope this fantasy don't lead me to masturbation, that shit addictive if you start it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing my bed if I was as rich and famous as tupac before he died. Yesterday marked the 14th year since that young nigga was murdered. Till date, no arrests have been made regard to his killing. Ozo kita unu asi nnoo illuminati. Ara agbakwana unu o! I didn't even know it was 13th September he was killed, funny enough, it was on a friday too. It just fit in. LOL. You know at times death can be a blessing. Looking at the bright side, tupac left an impact before he left, something I've been trying to do all my life. All to no avail, I'm wondering if I have even die like Dagrin before y'all recognise me. Well, topic for another day, me that is so scared of death that if I have small stomach upset I take panadol to get rid of that shit. Hey! Don't blame my choice of drug, I'm not a pharmacist. Starting a photo drama crew C-Base in my JSS2. Publishing a magazine in my 1st year. Waxing songs and shit. Hell! Nobody knows me still, sadly. Nnaa mua aparkia gawa school. Yesterday pac was being remembered, me I was more focused on Friday the 13th, the myth of the badluck day. Tupac was one of the many celebrities that died on Friday the 13th. Badluck? Maybe. For me? I go with the murphy's law, anything that could go wrong will go wrong. I'm sure many of you don't know about friday the 13th or murphy's law.
LOL. I take pride in my exclusive knowledge about things regular folks neglect. Gives me an edge over many. You can't have an empty pocket and an empty brain too, its illegal somewhere in the constitution. If it isn't, it should be added. So my point in today's rambling is this... We are so lucky at times we tend to neglect how lucky we are. Complaining about the cold when some didn't wake up at all. I'm just happy in Nigeria we don't have shits like friday the 13th, or friday the 17th as it is in Italy, Tuesday the 13th in Spain and Greece. All those ill luck although the american influence is now bringing such shits down here, imagine Nigerians looking forward to Halloween. When that one start? We just good at borrowing people's culture. Well I'm not bothered, as far as I get to see my early morning erection every morning. I'm good. If una like make una celebrate 4th of July too, na akpa unu. Make I continue with my beauty sleep, although I haven't seen a single difference since I started this beauty sleep. I sleep all I want and still wake up ugly, at times I wonder how my girlfriend put up with my ugliness. Well, RIP tupac and please Nigerians stop fidgeting about friday the 13th, its not a Nigerian myth its American. Now October don dey come, people are looking forward to 31st the festival of the dead; halloween (a borrowed culture). Instead of 1st October our own independence day. SMH. No let God punish you o! Me and my early morning ramblings yeah? Well my early morning erection won't go down, because my girlfriend didn't visit yesterday again. I just have to focus my mind elsewhere, hence the rambling at hand. Have a sexy day regardless.*in mercy johnson's voice* I took my leave. *grin*

Comments

Popular Posts