Home I may never be

Home of my birth
Where the seasons are always calm
Home of my childhood
With turtles and eagle traps
Home of vast nature beaut
Shapes and sizes of precious stones
Home of the living sheets
Where God's grace from up bestows
Home of happy seeds
Where joy will always grow
Home in the south
South of the west
Home across the river
Where the summer is wet
Home of the brightest star
Where the sun will never set
A home to feel at home
And the nights will never rest
Home where the breeze is easy
And the wind is never vexed


Home of my dreams
Home of inlaws and sisters
Home of warmth welcome
Aint no home for me
Home in my lovers arms
Joyful in bended knees
Home of the free and lawless
Home of flowered fields
Home in the heart of an angel
Home I may never be

Comments

Popular Posts