Early Morning Ramblings 6 :: Quotes and Quotations

No residues we'll be left of this leftover rice when I'm done with it. Yeah I know, you are surprised I even eat at all, judging from how skinny I am. #yimu. Slept hungry, and woke up more hungry, its crazy how nothing seems to matter but the stomach when you are hungry. The sky can be as blue as it wanna, love can be blissful for all I care. No food no joy. See me being luckier than Melvin in this Gulder Ultimate search I'm involved in inside this kitchen. LOL. And the trophy is food. What could be better at this point? Wow! See food, you know that butterflies in your tommy feeling you get when you've waited in a restaurant so long for your food to be served and finally you see your ordered food coming to your table? You know that excitement? Yup! Exactly! That's what I'm feeling over this leftover rice which may be spoilt sef, but who cares? You know what they say about not knowing the value of what you have until you loose it. Anytime that statement comes up, girls easily put themselves in the void of importance in that context, like are they that important. Well not just girls shaa, guys too, before girls will take it personal with me this morning. I mana odighi afia ha aru. See them talking to their boyfriend so comfortable like they are irreplaceable "you know you guys do not know the value of what you have until you loose it", very funny.
The one that broke up with me in 2011 because she thought I was dating brenda my favourite bestie went as far as telling me that I won't get a girl finer than her when she leaves. Ewooo! Let's not get into that story shaa... My point is, when this statement "you don't value what you have until you loose it" comes up, please its not about relationship. We talking important things like peace, satisfaction, life, oxygen, happiness etc. You don't know the value of food until you wake up as hungry as I am this morning. Right now, I will choose a sandwich over Nikki Minaj, swear down, if she likes, let her shake it from Trinidad to Tobago or from Sao tome to Principe, right now is food over broads. *straight face* ana'm achikwanu. I'm so hungry, even water tastes sweet, see me hustling for food alone as if someone is coming to share it with me. You don't know the value of what you have until you loose it, we are talking health, not boyfriends. All these guys that give their girl a lil pocket money and feel irreplaceable because they give em a few thousands. You are not good health o! Just be diagnosed with HIV or even tuberculosis and see how easily you can be replaced. Females always act like they don't like sex until their husband develop erectal dysfunction. Lmao. See them taking em to every hospital and prayer house for help. You'll even see em on Emmanuel TV telling their husband's biz to the world "Pastor I need my husband's erection back, for the past 3 hours he cannot perform anymore" LOL. You don't know the value of what you have until you loose it. Hahahaha. I was kidding o! Hell! Today's sunday. Let's respect our tongue. When value is talked about, we are not picturing humans, good health is always looked down on until you waltz into a hospital ward to see a friend who has maybe serious fever then you see people with diseases you can't even pronounce the name. Yesterday one of the biggest malls in Kenya was attacked by terrorists. Not bomb explosions o! These guys waltzed in shooting at people randomly, inside a populated mall, on a saturday afternoon that people usually go shopping and taking the rest hostage even till now you are reading this, more people are being reported dead. Imagine such happening at shoprite or the entire polo mall on a sunday. Y'all know how populated the mall is every sunday, right? You don't know the value of peace until you are in Syria right now. I can swear nobody is horny in Syria, nothing like early morning erections or "choi, see that babe waist o" or even for girls "awwww that guy is soooo cute" ewooo! I think there should a wise saying like this "where gunshots are fired sex is not desired" LOL. Funny right, but its true and if you are gonna use that quote tomorrow don't forget to credit it to me. LOL. Like "where gunshots are fired, sex is not desired" -The Vyrus, 2013. Hehehehehehehe. That's me making fun of a serious issue again. Well back to my point, y'all should stop using serious quotes for relationship purposes, girls aburo bank shares and guys aburo oxygen. Talking about you don't know my value until you loose me...pfft...nobody is indispensable. Just finished this leftover rice, still hungry as hell. I think I'm gonna be fixing today's breakfast if not I'll be roasted and eaten this morning if my friends wake up to find out I finished this food without em. Selfish me. LOL I'll be cooking fried rice with palm oil and four tins of canned tomato. Hehehehehehe seriously I gotta go, rambled enough for one morning. Until next week friday... *in mercy Johnson's voice* I took my leave. *grin*

@thevyrus

Comments

Popular Posts