The Rihanna Syndrome

Ok! This night I'm gonna be talking in favour of the ladies...erm... On a topic "the rihanna syndrome" ...let's go!
Rihanna came into Hollywood as an innocent girl void of deep dents of vain and carnal infections that comes with the business in 2005 at the age of 17 with the debut album "music of the sun"... With hits like "pon de replay" and in 2006 with her 2nd album "girl like me" with hits like 'sos'...it was so obvious Rhihana was a happy girl full of life and excitement, wanting to experience life, have fun and be happy. Then Along the line she met, Chris Brown another young musician full of life and excitement but with a hidden flaw; a womanising orientation seen from his singles "run it", "excuse me miss", "kiss kiss". With such songs you should know he is a smooth talk kid obviously coached to play good added to his handsome and gentle looks (women always fall for that trick, he's a cool dude; because he dresses gentle, he's respectful; because he talks calm and smooth...smh). (Need I say this is a wrong kinda dude for and innocent girl to start off with).. Ok Love abi lust happened whichever.. And they started dating...I don't really know what happened in their private lives but lemme go with what we know. I have a temper, a very bad one! Which I inherited from my had, I go verbally haywire when I'm pissed all I want but there's no pride in hitting a lady, no matter what.. Now I'm not saying everybody should do like I do! But if you are gonna hit a girl, make sure she's a wild cat, so when you hit her and she tears you up with her claws, it'll balance out. But then Rihanna (an obvious cool girl) got teared up and battered to a point she was too sacred that she needed a restraining order!
Ok! That was too extreme! For her to go to court and file for a restraining order? It was some scary shit! Now I don't know about what you know, but I'm sure Trina, Lil mo, remmy ma, lil kim, da brat, foxy brown, eve, missy eliot or even Jenifer Lopez won't get so scared of a fellow celeb to get a restraining order (those are wild cats). Now, here's my point! We complain of girls been heartless and all, acting like a bitch and all wild and careless but looking into their history, we made them that way... Yeah I know! Wait! Chill! Listen! I know, some of us get bad off the treatment we get from girls... But wait o! Are they not the weaker vessels again? Are we not the superior species again? Why is it that when it comes to rights we expect them to be lower but when it comes handling we suddenly want equal treatment? Nah! Chill! I'm not siding the ladies...hell! I'll shoot a woman who's trying kill me! But all I'm saying, when we have queen let's treat her like a queen, so she won't become a witch! Don't put some's blame on someone else! Trust me! We know when these girls are actually innocent and naïve! We know! Let's stop chrisBrowning our Rihanna...now look at the kinda songs rihanna do now... From "pon the replay" to "Disturbia", from "sos" to "man down" talking about shooting a guy! Damn!! See the kinda pics she takes now, smoking weed, throwing up "fuck you" signs...ever wonder why Beyonce never does that shit??? Yup!! Cuz Jay-Z being an old American gangsta still treats her right!! Yup!! Best believe! Stop ruining good girls, leaving em with the Rihanna's Good girl gone bad syndrome... And then complain when she starts acting like a bitch or a whore! Most times, its us guys that caused that defect. When you have a princess, treat her right! I don't mind you roughing up a whore, she can handle it...but stop ruining the happiness of a happy girl! I'm out!!
Rihanna in 2005
Then This Happened
Look at Her Now
All loose and bitchy now
Two Jumbo size weed roll
Need i say more????

Erm... Follow @thevyrus and share to guys you think needs to learn this. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts