Unemployment


Working on a piece "the uncertain future of the unemployed in Nigeria"
In my research, I found out that unemployment rate in Nigeria rose from 11% in 2009 to 27% in 2011 and population increases by 5million people a year! And they say our future is bright... Well I feel like stevie wonder right now cuz I can't see such future! My suggestion to the government! Legalize yahoo yahoo! Let it be a course in the universities! Let our youths study it, different formats as courses IGM 101, ALIBABA 305, TRANSFER 201 instead of courses like FEG 201, GST 101... Let's talk money and leave nonsense and see how everybody will turn good students and our economy will rise and unemployment will reduce. The president could even join, president manuel norriega of panama then was a president and drug dealer then, castro, same german presidents are arms dealers. Arabian presidents bomb builders, chinese presidents produce massive inferior electronics. Why can't we exploit our own talent?? Well I'm just saying shaa! Just a suggestion!

Comments

Popular Posts