MURDER TO EXCELLENCE


Suddenly my love for modern music starts fading and I kept wondering... What's wrong with me?? I used to rock Garala, suo, yahoozee, alanta and itgihi but now there's no urge to learn Azonto and funny enough, Azonto is the sexiest dance among all those other dance but the songs that these musicians do these days shaa... No content!!

Aside likes of Asa, 2face, M.I, Darey, Djinee and such category of musicians, anyway Timaya at times got messages like what he was talking about 'dem mama', Duncan Mighty too, Flavour too in 'to be a man'... Aside these, its seems like all others are busy singing rubbish! Nice rythmn tho, sweet melody also but what the fuck is Take Banana till you go yo??? 'Kirikata kwari kwari kwa?? Beans suga rice?? I think it was J. Martins that said that.. I mean what the..?? Let's not mention Terry G or Tonto Dike and Cossy Orjiakor that wanna make sure Nigeria experience natural disaster! No damn lyrics!! I could go on and on with names, Poliano, Slim Brown, kolo.com, Vekko Kyngz please ikpu and find something else, Burna Boy big ups! Murachi you good, sele bobo big ups, Kris D go back to the books, Jim Iyke please don't ever rap again, stick to acting please, D'prince abeg work on your content, K.C please sing about something else apart from girls, Waga G respect yourself, Terry tha Rapman, O.D and Mode Nine, stop telling us how good your lyrics are and give us the lyrics, I don't see how saying 'my lyrics will give you a black eye' on every song makes sense, when will the lyrics give us the black eye?? Yung 6ix you the bomb! I personally think the federal government should pay tonto dike and cossy orjiakor monthly to stay away from any kind of music studio! Kswitch music doesn't run in your family, Dbanj was just lucky stop forcing your music on us! If anybody call Sina Rambo a rapper again I'll take it personal with that person, I mean what the...?? Choc Boys family rock but Jesse Jags this your last single 'murder them' I don't understand again o? Ruff coin nwaba, Kelly hansome, Phyno una dey do well joor! I think Wiz Kid should be scared of Kendickson! Dialect u tried with your 1st single but I think you should stick to production. I have many other artistes I could talk about, but I don't wanna bore... Basically, I think our generation should listen to Fela, Bright Chimezie, Oliver D'coque, sunny Ade, Bongo Sikwe, Majek Fashek, Shina peters and all those old time musicians, all their hit tracks had a different message than 'Bend down low' .....peace!
- The Young Heart Attack

Comments

Popular Posts