Future Note

I murdered my past with david's stone
My future your goliath
Tsk tsk tsk
Its not the old testament
My goliath wins
Its a new testament of strange testimony
I unshakle my django chains
Steel bullets and revolver
My target aimed
Point of contact
Vision gained
Astronomy of success
Pray Vyrus pray
Who slayed my ego?
Contagious fornication of beauty sleeps
I've gained weight
My happiness doesn't slack
It stands straight
Walking on water turned to wine
What a glorious satisfaction
My enemies rejoice with me
I gloat on their choiceless joy
I arrived happily
I broke the devil's heart
My parents are proud
Neigbours are shocked
But my friends are not surprised
My spouse smiles, she was there all the way

Her friends are jealous
But she has no fear
Her man is a hero
She is my backbone
My kids will call me junior
A future brighter than mine
MalNourished regret
How can that hurt
I paddle in a sailing boat
Stringed to a thriving growth
Win with a confident vote
Damn! I write in optic hope
This is my future note

Comments

Popular Posts