I HATE YOU

i hate the way you talk to me
i hate the style of hair you wear
i hate the way you drive my car and the way you drive me nuts
i hate the way i want you back
i hate the way i feel right now, im better off with a heart-attack
i hate the way you put your foot down and break my heart
i hate the way the rumours and gossips tore our world apart
i hate it when i dont touch you without a rubber pack

i hate it when you lovely stare
i hate the stylish clothes you wear
i hate the boring mid night air and unpleasant mingle when carnal feelings stirr
i hate your combat boots and the way you read my mind
i hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme
i hate the way you burden my mind months after we served our time
i hate the way you're always right, i hate it when you lie
i hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
i hate it when my mind is set on you and make my weakness thrive
i hate it when you are not around and the fact you didnt call
i hate it when i feel this bad and my feelings for you still stands tall
i hate it when for you my ego still can fall
but mostly i hate the way i dont hate you, even a little bit, not even close, not even at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice poem

Popular Posts