HIP HOP INSPIRES ME

The kinda joy hiphop brings me,
no drug or money or woman can
ever give me such joy...Hip-hop
inspires my wrting, my thinking,
hip-hop made me a creative and
critical thinker, it pushed me
outter the box so thats where i
think. Thats how my updates
comes up, i got my headphones
to my head everytime, at home,
at work,at school, in a bus on the
road, thats why i cant stop
creating....thanks to my musical
role models

LIL WAYNE
B.I.G
2PAC
LUDACRIS
J.COLE
LUPE FIASCO
SKY ZOO
JA RULE
CANIBUS
TALEB KWALI
KANYE WEST
RICK ROSS
T.I
BIG SEAN
DRAKE
BIG PUN
EMINEM
M.I
SLOW DOGG
GLASSES MARLONE
YOUNG 6IX
MODE NINE
YOUNG JEEZY
ANDREA 3000
BIG BOI
NAS
JAY-Z
THE GAME
MAINO
PLIES
MIKE JONES
LIL FLIP
MOS DEF
PAPOOSE
MARLEY MAR
JADAKISS
FAT JOE
COMMON
PHAROAHE MONCH
METHOD MAN
RED MAN
KRS-ONE
BIRDMAN
JIM JONES
KID CUDI
XHIBIT
These niggas creativity with words
inspire me.

Comments

Popular Posts