More

Maybe I will kiss one less lip if I kissed you 

Maybe I will feel the contentment of a glass half full 

Despising the greed of the half empty 

Maybe I will bury my thorns 

And savor like a squeezed lemon grass 

Maybe my eyes will look good looking through yours 

Smiling at my empty stomach as I come home to your dinner table 

Maybe I will become a good man 

Maybe I will love your lipstick print on my shirt in the morning 

Wearing it proudly to work 

Smelling like a home cooked meal 

Leaving your markings all over my territory 

A taken man 

Maybe I will forget your panties on purpose 

On the passenger seat 

For groupies trying to call short gun 

Maybe I will proudly wear my wedding band 

And not stutter if asked 

'Are you married?' 

Maybe

Only maybe if you kissed me 

I maybe be yours forever, proudly

Maybe , Just maybe 

Just plant the kiss and let’s find out 

If truly I will be yours forever.

Comments

Popular Posts