Your Body



Your body challenges me to hold on 
Your body challenges me to breathe
My emotions has given up 
And my body cold 
My heart is frozen 
And my conscience sold 
Your body challenges me to grow up 
Your body challenges me to leap 
It forgives my heart 
And embraces my thoughts 
It erases my haunted dreams 
And forces the pain to stop 
Your body flushes my insanity 
It unblocks my freedom 
As I set myself free in you 
Your body shades my suicide mind 
With shades of tint and black 
When my mind can't love anymore 
It loves the pleasure your body gives 
And if I think for a moment to give up 
It's thought reminds me of the pleasure I'd miss 
Your body challenges me to hold on 
It ignites my eyes to see 
And if by death I'll loose the comfort of you 
Then for your body I'll live 


Comments

Popular Posts