Sally Island 23


She walked slowly with a smile on her face. The moon smiled with her gracefully reminding her of the compliments James paid her during the romantic evening. Funny tales of Sally island and his plans of being free again. Little things like that make her happy, a man who sees beyond his obstacles, finds a way around his hard times and work towards his ambitions. She never met a slave that was this cheerful and ambitious. Every ambitious slave she knew were either always angry or sad. The cheerful ones were the ones who had given up on freedom, James was the only combination of the positive sides of the both characters. The thought of him kept her constantly smiling, that's why it was always hard for her to leave when she visits. She walked under the moon with thoughts of her good times with James running her mind, right before the shadow of Uncle Sam's evil stalk. He had been watching from a distance when She kissed James goodnight. He followed her quietly picking up her attributes sexually, noticing her curves and sexy hips protruding, he watched from behind how her buttocks wobbled to the melodic silence of the night under the illumination of the moon. He wanted to feel her softness on his body. 


He wanted to hold those her huge breast to rest on his chest. He thought of her in many delightful ways, wondering how it would feel with James kissing her firmly 180 degrees curved lips when she smiled. But those beautiful thought got marred the instant he remembered she was a slave girl wearing her undersized mistress old gown which made her breast almost impossible to cover. The image of the breasts in his head gave him a rush that left a bulge in his pants. He quickly walked up to her and held her by the arm trying to talk smooth. But Uncle Sam was no smooth talker, he had a whacky cracky voice like that of the frogs in the swampy gardens of the island. There was nothing enticing about him, especially with his constant body odour and oily skin. He always wore a particular clothe he never washes and kept long dirty finger nails that mildly peeled her skin when he grabbed her. Talking so close to her with the stench oozing from his mouth; a mixture of his mouth odour and the cheap rum locally brewed by the locals. She couldn't even stand him, not even one bit. She reacted too quickly when he grabbed her breasts, pushing him away. He got mad and ripped her clothes apart pushing her to the ground. She screamed for help, not hoping anyone would hear or come to her rescue anyway. But James heard, he quickly ran closer from his hut to the farm where he heard her voice coming from. He saw it was Uncle Sam, and held himself back. Sheba had told him initially that it was the normal thing for their masters to rape them anytime they wanted to, so he kept calm and watched as Uncle Sam ripped the clothes off his lover. It pained him, and he wished he could help, but knowing he cannot, he just wanted Uncle Sam to get it over with, but he kept hitting her instead of moving on to the intercourse. It hurts him seeing a lady get hit, and hurt him even more seeing a slave helpless girl being hit and it hurt him most seeing his own girl being hit. So he couldn't take it anymore, quickly, he snuck up from behind and hit Uncle Sam with a stick behind his head and as he fell, he knocked him out with the stick. 


He made sure Uncle Sam didn't see him as he knocked him out. Sheba was already waiting for Uncle Sam to pounce on her, closing her eyes tight when she heard a pound on the floor. She waited a while and opened her eyes, and saw Uncle Sam lying on the floor, bleeding heavily from the nose and mouth. James had really hit him hard, she looked around to see who her saviour was, she saw James running back into the farm. She quickly picked up her clothes and ran after him, calling him back. James kept running through the farm as fast he could but seeing Sheba was still seriously running after him, he stopped. "Why are running with me?" He asked still raging in anger and sweating with an obvious panic. "You should be heading home". "Heading home? Really?" She yelled furiously "do you know what you have done?" "Yes I knocked out that bastard" he replied with a confused look on his face "wait, why are you asking me that? I don't understand what you are trying to say" he added. "You don't understand?" She continued still yelling "you don't understand? I've told you, in this island, you obey the law, this is not Sally island, you don't do whatever you want to do here, you are supposed to be smarter than this, I've told you before to calm down". "Calm down?" He broke in "calm down? Did you expect me to be calm and watch that dirty old bastard rape you? I'm sorry I can't". She broke down and started crying "so now you want to put that action back there on me? Do you know what they will do to you? Do you? Do you think they won't find you? What were you thinking back there?" "I don't care what they will do to me. I couldn't stand and watch you get hurt, and besides he didn't see me sneak up on him, you can as well say you didn't see me either" he replied "that's what I keep telling you, when you rage, think before you act. You think they don't know about you? You think every slave in this island have the same agenda with you? Many of them love their masters so much they must have reported us to them severally and I'm sure they know about us. Why would you think he's out by this time following me in the dark?" 


They continued arguing in the farm for a while until she heard some men coming. She knew it was either Uncle Sam or a bunch of white folks coming in search of them. They both took off, running through the discomfort of maize farm. Back in Sally Island, while I was still trying to figure out how to approach Eve, out of the three men that were talking about her, the ugliest got up and made a move for her. This guy was practically an insult to Eve and a big shame to me. I just froze in an uncertain discomfort. Didn't know if I should be ashamed of myself for not being able to make a move on my crush when someone even less attractive can. Not only can, but he did it on impulse, very ballsy and he didn't even put too much thought to it like I'm doing. How do these guys even do this thing? I'm here trying to figure a kick off line with a girl I've talked with before and here a guy who haven't even met her before is making a quick move, I didn't know if I should be impressed with him for being that smooth or be ashamed of myself for being very slow. I was just frozen out although walking up to them slowly, trying to see how smooth the sloppy fat street boy would be. It started getting really exciting for me when he started calling out for her, making an annoying whistling sound like he was trying to calm a dog down. At least I'm sure that wouldn't work for any decent girl. I don't know how decent Mammy Waters are but I'm about to find out. I'm sure if this was Sook, Ike's second degree girlfriend, she would stop. She was a different kind of Mutubu from the ones we've seen, experienced and heard of. Sook was a slutty Mutubu and maybe her sister was too, but not as much as Sook. I really wanted to see how Eve would react to the doggy call. It started getting funny you know, watching a street boy run after a sexy girl with a basket of plantain on her head in the market square. 


I'm sure they must have had their experiences, because this guy was very confident. Even as Eve ignored him, he kept on pressing harder. That was the point I figured, these guys are probably the ones who get all these little girls who go to run errands for their parents pregnant. In Sally Island, lots of teenage girls end up pregnant while in their parents home. Especially the ones that help their mothers out in selling or hawking their farm produce in the market. These guys prey on such girls, taking advantage of their naive minds and innocence. It's been a major problem in the island that was often addressed in public meetings but since it's never a rape issue, the guys are never seen to be blamed. I'm sure this guy thought Eve was another new girl that was out to be hunted, that was why he kept pressing. But as Eve ignored him, he started getting annoyed, he then started calling her names, abusive names, maybe to upset her off too so she could reply him, but she kept on blanking him off. Now he was already very close to her, distance away from his friends but I was very close to him, because I followed them in the crowded market just to see what happens. Eve already walked off the market route down to the path that led to the plantation, that was a perfect place for this guy to get really hostile, he grabbed Eve by the hand and started shouting on her for not responding while he called. This part got me really angry, you don't shout at a lady for not responding to your call, when she is not your sister or your wife, even if she was your wife, not out here. Now I may not be smooth with talking to ladies but I sure don't get shaky getting into a confrontation with whoever it may be. So I got mad and walked up straight to him pulling his hand off Eve, he looked at me with a strange look like I was supposed to be afraid of him. That cannot happen, i haven't found myself afraid of anything in years, I could beat him up easy if he wanted to get rough with me. "That's not how you approach a lady" I reminded him. "So now you the expert?" He asked with saliva shooting out of his mouth to my face. Probably why Eve felt very disgusted with him. "Take is easy man" I added. "It's not a war thing, if she doesn't want to talk to you, you let her be". "I will beat you where you stand" he shouted, even expelling more saliva on me. I didn't reply that part, but the look on my face told him all I would have told him. He instantly picked up that I'm not the type to be messed with.


Story: Nnagoziem TheVyrus Udensi 
Illustrations: Kendy Joseph and Chevelin Pierre 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very interesting
peace said…
You are Flippin btwn 3 stories nw

Popular Posts