Sally Island 11

Hours had passed into the night, and it felt like the day just begun, seconds felt like hours and I've been flicking my finger none stop blinking my eyes more than regular. This wasn't my usual reaction during sex but it seems Adriana took my sex game to another level. Considering I wasn't even doing any work, I was sweating a little too much for someone living in a thick forested area surrounded by large water. It hardly gets hot in Sally Island but this night was hot for me. With her round ass seated on me letting me know my inner strength was alive, I haven't had any in a while, especially the type that pinned me to the ground grinding me back and forth with her confident breast juggling in my ears like baby toys meant to amuse, only that it didn't amuse me in that manner. Her breast juggling drew me to grab on them, but as soon as I make a move, she pins me back to the floor with a good grind, I swear my emotions were confused, appreciative, aroused, happy, excited and helpless. I didn't even know what I wanted or what moves to make anymore, I just moved my arms and legs in random motion and moaned like retard having sex. 


All the girls I've met before now wouldn't do this, they wouldn't let you lie down and they all the work on you like Adriana did. I usually would struggle with not climaxing too quick especially when the girl isn't at least tired too. Hard work I didn't have to worry with Adriana, she didn't bother if I climaxed a thousand times, she would make me hard again the next second. This was a blessing to manhood, and if marital beds were like this, there would be no broken homes. It went on like that for hours into the night, almost morning, I was completely exhausted, I was excited in exhaustion, I couldn't wait to tell the crew about this experience. They won't believe me, but I would tell them regardless. Adriana had already slept off minutes before me, lying on my chest as I stared at her very happy, I'm sure she was exauasted also just like I was. You know the kind of joy that fills a kid's heart when he accomplishes a task he believed he couldn't?


That was what I felt, it was like I finally leveled up to Eve's presumed standard. When we came across Eve the first time, we all believed and convinced ourselves within ourselves that she was a bit higher than an average Sally Island girl. Not Omin though, he always believed he was above us somehow and always believed that among us all, he was the only one that deserved Eve, but I felt I belonged to Eve and she belonged to me too. I didn't bother much that Omin was going after her too, but was more bothered about my confidence when I finally get to meet her. I often wondered if I could be able to say my mind to her when I finally meet up with her. But thanks to Adriana now I can face Eve in confidence, if I could experience Adriana in this manner, why can't also be with Eve? I had this thought running through my mind with my eyes shut lost in thought since sleep wasn't coming through, then I blinked my eyes open to my greatest shock, breaking in sweat within seconds. 


I dropped the bottle I had in my hand, it was like all the fun and good time I had that night vanished in a snap. I laid frozen and sweating, confused and speechless still. I've had scary encounters, extreme moments and what not but this was by far the worst. My brain shut down within my skull and my heart pumped like it wasn't comfortable with being within my ribs anymore. Before I closed my eyes, Adriana was lying on my chest sleeping with a smile on her face, giving me the confidence that I did good. Opening my eyes, I met with something very strange, I was lying naked with a very dry skeleton resting on my chest just same position Adriana was before I closed my eyes. This wasn't right, the skeleton wasn't even complete. What was going on? I started feeling cold like I wasn't in the old cottage any more, I looked around, and I wasn't. 


I was lying on sand, I wasn't lying on sand when this night started. I quickly tried to remove the skeleton from my body, and the bones scattered in my hands, the skull disjointed from the neck and the hands from the body, it was a living hell. The horror was extreme, I was in a grave yard I figured, too many crosses on one piece of land, just too abnormal, definitely how the Oyibo buried. They love crosses on graves, I often wondered the connection. I looked carefully, this was a grave yard behind the forbidden cottage, I can remember the rumors of large grave behind the oyibo man's cottage. That was where they buried our brothers they killed and our sisters they raped and killed. Adriana was one of the victims, I saw her name on her grave, Adriana Bawon. I think I could remember her story, her old and mad mom before she died never stopped talking about it, even as a mad woman, she kept talking about her daughter's plight with the Oyibo. I was quite little when the rumor was everywhere, Adriana was all she had after her husband died, she was one of the stubborn girls in Sally Island, although her beauty made people love her regardless of her stubbornness, then suddenly she ran off with a white man who raped and killed her when he found out she was pregnant and she refused to terminate it. For a moment I was lost in the moment trying to figure her story standing in on her grave, i didn't know how I got here. I took off, I'm sure I could figure everything out not standing within the premises.


Story: Nnagoziem TheVyrus Udensi 
Illustrations: Kenedy Joseph 

Comments

Trini said…
Am hooked on Sally's Island...too many strange encounters. I wana go there. Awesome ����
Anonymous said…
Vizzyy!!!!

Popular Posts