Love Notes and Symphonies




Casual waves of rigorous heartbeats 
Tangles of webs and honey 
Sweetness, pains, spiders and bees 
Carnal, vain, attraction of thee's 
Words and actions are lost in direction 
Purpose of pure heart connections 
I never saw you coming 
Caught off guard and ripped my life guard 
Conflicts applauding 
Applauding the beauty of love's uncertainty 
Blessed assurance of God's divinity 
Cracks of my broken heart might never mend 
But joys of your gentle touch shall never end 
Clarion call of a country doomed 
Led me to a bride I will gladly groom 
Shades of white, Bugle and parade ground 
Tales of soldiers and their constant hound 
Among the lots; three weeks of pale 
Accounts of events on which I'll gladly bail 
At the final quarter
Gray skies replaced by sunny days 
Her dance was the spotlight on that crowded stage 
Her smile; Gazed on me with a tilted neck 
Like the look on a kid who's a gifted wreck 
The rush of the butterflies 
Like the flush of water in a skinny pipe 
Neither history or pain will restrict my hype 
The walls of caution my excitement had wiped 
The coast is clear on this side of the hearts
Can Cupid just inject me a dose with his dart 
Let this train of affection wreck my brain 
No pinch of shame across this plain 
The touch of a Bayelsan woman 
Strange like the blood of an Abyssinian Roman 
Optimistic affection of hearts connected 
Pessimistic calls from her spouse accumulated 
 Could I be jealous of her lover? The lover awaiting 
Or should be careless to bother? While we are consummating 
My wisdom lost to my lustful mind 
My heart and my head in a thoughtful grind 
Yet her smile makes the pain go away 
Her walk leads my sadness to a stray 
The pattern my sorrow come with has no match to the joy you bring 
Shame is your walk, because when you walk, you walk with my glee 
And if it's away, there goes my happiness 
And if it's to stay, that's when I'm happiest 
CPR to the pulse I lost since May 
Rekindled my sun that turned gray 
Not bothered about the end tales 
Not careful about the mind games 
Just this Tari's company 
Sweet like sounds of a harmonic melody 
Eyes closed within her embrace 
Perfect like the lines of love notes and symphonies   


- Sir Cardiac Arrest 


 

  

Comments

Popular Posts