TREASURES -- Ruby and TheVyrus

TREASURES
The Abstracts,
Just like the soul,
Golds,emeralds,diamonds,Ruby,
And to many those are treasures.

The crimson Red,
Just like when there's pain
All things new,beautiful,satisfying
Gone through hardwork before they appear.

A soft orange glow,
cool chats,inspiring talks,crazy plays,pure hugs,hilarious laughter
To many these are the treasures they seek
White and pure like snow,
just like without foods,clothes the body remains bare
Would it be when theres diamond without pure friends

While I live in shades of grey
I wonder if life could be complete
With blood still going through my veins
There also life has its fundamentals
Still with the Ocean's blue with quests on
Life won't be without treasures
though cant wonder less if there's someone in this tour with me with its beautiful results

__Ruby


 Treasures
Patterned to success
Treasures
Caved and stored within my fortress

Jungle of safety within my friendly predators
I rebel like a deadly prey
This is where I feel at home
Where my pride flourish
And my youthfulness never turns grey
Treasures

Friends and family blowing appreciative kiss
Companion of the joy you bring
Absence is despised amidst a hiss
Love nourishes in the discomfort of life
Its luxury coats and paints pain to bliss
Treasures

Tables of feasts and crumbles of wealth
Air is a gift its absence a curse
Mountains of recess scaled to the clouds
Grace and forgiveness; Trust and mercy
The victory of living measured by health
Treasures

Wiggled through progress
Patterned to success
Caved, guarded and stored within my fortress
Treasures

__TheVyrus

Comments

Popular Posts