مديح الجنين

I am not the unjust one, i loved milady but as it is proposed, times change, love die, we move ahead, we lay blames as humans and back our regrets. life wont pause for one to catch up, and you cant find joy in overtaking the gods. where is your protection if not within their hands? brief excitement to a detrimental end, the woman carries the cross, i loved milady but she wouldn't stay put. she ran off with a city boy with the flashy life amenities but her heart remains within my loins. she let me open her gates to sexuality as a reminder gift that will always bring her home from time to time. yet i cannot forget milady; she's like an ivory queen that reflects even under the eclipse. no male head wont turn in the magnificence of God's craftsmanship.
milady visited briefly in a hurry, her man had previously warned against such trips, but with her heart basked in my loins she cant stop taking such risks. days to my knot tying the trip of long changes is made in casual innocence a judgement was passed, a couple of full moons away my flesh will part from hers in a painful manner with the intent to create joy but it happened in reverse. i loved milady that wouldn't stay put. i found butterflies in my tummy with a strange girl from my best friend's root. she is ebony and didn't find milady funny. its a tangle, sadness erupt for weeks to strange forgiveness, it was appreciated but i still haven't seen milady. what happened to my flesh? does his heart still pump my blood? tales one cant verify. estranged mind confused to difficult world equals weight loss and insomnia. its been a habit and the difference cant be told. can time hurry please, Ive been warned of this occurrence. not so puzzled i look forward to an expected end. i crossed paths in excitement on air with milady, dreamland of blur visions, no vocals but i could read the writing on the concealed walls. it carries a message, and the messenger is frightened. he fears for his life in fate of the news he bears, i got the headlines. for some unclear reasons my flesh was peeled and i couldn't roast the meat or bury the cadaver, i was delivered tales. i fear for milady i against i, there was no flesh of my flesh or mind of my mind. three of a kind but one didn't survive, my images reflects in my enemies eyes and i see joy in them, he cant see him in mine the same time there are tears. the first match i struck in hell to surprise the devil felt cold arms. who has cold hands in hell? who wants to freeze it over? in plain sight of happiness a lot of tear ran under the bridge. i love milady, she gets my highest honor. inconvenienced and risked to nurture my flesh and young mind, cant be unappreciated, cant know such lyrics cant sing that song. its a world we created not lost in our own.

Comments

Popular Posts