On a Hooker's Heels

On a Hooker's Heels


by: Nnagoziem The Vyrus Udensi

Proper mind set on direct goals 
Makes who change? Good girls to hoes 
Here we go 
Yeah! I know 
This isn't the story you know 
This isn't a lamentation of a broken soul 
Nah! I'm high again, not on weed, not on liquor 
My centre holds 
My mind is grown 
I put my feet in heels and flow 
The heels of these hookers and hoes 
I wonder, I reason, I think deep 
Do their ego grow? 

Is their ego as huge as they constantly show? 
Runs girls 
That's its modern term 
Brazilian hairs, heels, fat hand bags and colour blocking 
Hmm... That's the outfit 
The uniform they be rocking 
Is that the actual profit? 
Or is there more behind their sorry outfit? 
Cabs! Few cars... 
3D tommy! No abs... 
Hotel rooms! No house... 
Fancy meals with carbs 
Is that it? Really? 
No! I wanna know 
At least the yahoo boys ride on fleets 
That's why I'm on these heels 
After the sweats on bed sheets 
Really? Is that it? 
It can't be. They'l tear you up on a lil heat 
Insult you over a lil beef 
Connections to the presidential seat 
Really? Is that it? 
I don't see no mansions 
No fleets 
No family improvement 
Yet no husbands 
Just "I'm flexing in ghana" trips 
Flight photos and shopping spree 
Bad image on family trees 
I'm still trying to see 
Standing in theses hooker's heels 
Even their parents pay their fees 
Most can't thrive in a spelling bee 
Funny, the few not among feel inferior 
Hearts of gold with trashy interior 
Go figure! 
Go see! 
Go feel superior! 
Go dance in clubs with strangers disfigured 
I can't say much! Nah! I don't shit roses 
But make sure your wrong doings have right purposes 

Comments

Popular Posts